Search This Blog
- A Not Quite Neighborly Conversation About Two Perpetually Missing Dogs
- A Former Struggling Screenwriter Watches Knight of Cups, a Film About a Screenwriter
- Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?
- My Current Facebook News Feed
- A Conversation with the Verizon Phone Rep
- Someone Approves of the New Home Office Desks
- How Charter Cable Lost Two Willing Potential Customers
- Life in Southern California: Whole Foods Edition
- Link, Synopsis, Translation VI
- Doing Breakfast Right
Things Others Have Said
thecoffeefox on How Charter Cable Lost Two Wil… Lady Equanimity on Link, Synopsis, Translation… thecoffeefox on The Adventures of Butthurt Ani… thecoffeefox on Long Time, No Blogging Lady Equanimity on An Unexpected Conversation Abo…
Required VerbiageThis blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Still More Required VerbiageAll material © 2013–2015 by Wesley Morrison.
Yet More Required VerbiageAll reviews are of publications I have purchased. Review copies are not accepted. Suggestions and pointers to anything worth reading are always appreciated, though.
Tag Archives: alternate history
It took a while, but I finally had enough free time to fire up the DVR and watch Syfy’s Ascension. The idea of a generation starship secretly launched during the Kennedy administration to preserve humanity on another world in case … Continue reading
Video blogger Ross Palmer-Willmott reviews Let No False Angels and five other worthy indie books. My part starts around 1:45. Thank you, Ross!