Search This Blog
- A Not Quite Neighborly Conversation About Two Perpetually Missing Dogs
- A Former Struggling Screenwriter Watches Knight of Cups, a Film About a Screenwriter
- Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?
- My Current Facebook News Feed
- A Conversation with the Verizon Phone Rep
- Someone Approves of the New Home Office Desks
- How Charter Cable Lost Two Willing Potential Customers
- Life in Southern California: Whole Foods Edition
- Link, Synopsis, Translation VI
- Doing Breakfast Right
Things Others Have Said
thecoffeefox on How Charter Cable Lost Two Wil… Lady Equanimity on Link, Synopsis, Translation… thecoffeefox on The Adventures of Butthurt Ani… thecoffeefox on Long Time, No Blogging Lady Equanimity on An Unexpected Conversation Abo…
Required VerbiageThis blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Still More Required VerbiageAll material © 2013–2015 by Wesley Morrison.
Yet More Required VerbiageAll reviews are of publications I have purchased. Review copies are not accepted. Suggestions and pointers to anything worth reading are always appreciated, though.
Category Archives: The Bingle
Whenever my wife or I duck into a store at any point during a walk, the waiting–and the staring–begin… Eight-and-a-half years with our girl, and it still happens every single time.
…isn’t the TSA. It’s spending six days away from our girl: This was before the suitcases even came out, too. She knew. She always knows.
…was completely ignored by my godson during trick-or-treating in favor of his grandma. …watched my godson completely ignore everyone but me during trick-or-treating after his grandma got tired of all the walking and went home. …dressed up as a Star … Continue reading
After a Saturday night featuring 11 people fawning over her in one room, Sunday morning could only be a letdown for the Bingle… Time for that new toy we’ve been holding back, I think.
“Make the fireworks stop, Dad! For the love of Sky Bingle, make them stop!”
Best. Work Break. Ever. Good girl.