Search This Blog
- A Not Quite Neighborly Conversation About Two Perpetually Missing Dogs
- A Former Struggling Screenwriter Watches Knight of Cups, a Film About a Screenwriter
- Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?
- My Current Facebook News Feed
- A Conversation with the Verizon Phone Rep
- Someone Approves of the New Home Office Desks
- How Charter Cable Lost Two Willing Potential Customers
- Life in Southern California: Whole Foods Edition
- Link, Synopsis, Translation VI
- Doing Breakfast Right
Things Others Have Said
thecoffeefox on How Charter Cable Lost Two Wil… Lady Equanimity on Link, Synopsis, Translation… thecoffeefox on The Adventures of Butthurt Ani… thecoffeefox on Long Time, No Blogging Lady Equanimity on An Unexpected Conversation Abo…
Required VerbiageThis blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Still More Required VerbiageAll material © 2013–2015 by Wesley Morrison.
Yet More Required VerbiageAll reviews are of publications I have purchased. Review copies are not accepted. Suggestions and pointers to anything worth reading are always appreciated, though.
Category Archives: Satire
Because a friend thought it would be fun to watch a film about a screenwriter (Christian Bale) with a former screenwriter (me) and see how I would react: “Okay, no. Just no. First off, no screenwriter is this good-looking. And … Continue reading
The Argument: The Rebuttal: The Decision:
Link: “27 Ways to Be a Modern Man” Synopsis: The Modern Man only eats popcorn at the movies during big action set pieces, because while chewing with your mouth open is a legitimate culinary/lifestyle choice that no one should judge, … Continue reading
Because I’ve met people like this. In all fandoms. I second the Cowboy Bebop recommendation, by the way. Definitely Cowboy Bebop. (H/T: Brad Torgersen)
The Universe (or at least this morning) is a better place because this exists:
One of my old Hollywood contacts has leaked me this exclusive footage from Sony’s upcoming remake of the American classic Footloose…