Search This Blog
- A Not Quite Neighborly Conversation About Two Perpetually Missing Dogs
- A Former Struggling Screenwriter Watches Knight of Cups, a Film About a Screenwriter
- Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?
- My Current Facebook News Feed
- A Conversation with the Verizon Phone Rep
- Someone Approves of the New Home Office Desks
- How Charter Cable Lost Two Willing Potential Customers
- Life in Southern California: Whole Foods Edition
- Link, Synopsis, Translation VI
- Doing Breakfast Right
Things Others Have Said
thecoffeefox on How Charter Cable Lost Two Wil… Lady Equanimity on Link, Synopsis, Translation… thecoffeefox on The Adventures of Butthurt Ani… thecoffeefox on Long Time, No Blogging Lady Equanimity on An Unexpected Conversation Abo…
Required VerbiageThis blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Still More Required VerbiageAll material © 2013–2015 by Wesley Morrison.
Yet More Required VerbiageAll reviews are of publications I have purchased. Review copies are not accepted. Suggestions and pointers to anything worth reading are always appreciated, though.
Category Archives: Music
The Argument: The Rebuttal: The Decision: Advertisements
To all my friends and followers… …Merry Christmas!
If you’re married to a woman who was raised by Germans, like I am, you end up watching a lot of Flula videos. Luckily, his Auto Tunes series is great fun: Even better, the near-obligatory Christmas appearance of “Santa Baby” … Continue reading
The Universe (or at least this morning) is a better place because this exists:
One of my old Hollywood contacts has leaked me this exclusive footage from Sony’s upcoming remake of the American classic Footloose…
Stay sharp, apostles, ‘cause we’re in the Danger Zone! High (Theological) Adventure, indeed…
Five weeks ago tonight, I was lucky enough to be in the audience watching these guys… Thursday nights just have not been the same for me since.
1. The nurse at the hospital misspelled my name on the birth certificate. 2. When my nieces asked me which was cooler, Star Wars or Star Trek, I answered Babylon 5. 3. I got my first literary agent at 19. … Continue reading
Because it’s Christmas, and Captain Picard is awesome. Merry Christmas, readers!