Search This Blog
- A Not Quite Neighborly Conversation About Two Perpetually Missing Dogs
- A Former Struggling Screenwriter Watches Knight of Cups, a Film About a Screenwriter
- Is Nothing Sacred Anymore?
- My Current Facebook News Feed
- A Conversation with the Verizon Phone Rep
- Someone Approves of the New Home Office Desks
- How Charter Cable Lost Two Willing Potential Customers
- Life in Southern California: Whole Foods Edition
- Link, Synopsis, Translation VI
- Doing Breakfast Right
Things Others Have Said
thecoffeefox on How Charter Cable Lost Two Wil… Lady Equanimity on Link, Synopsis, Translation… thecoffeefox on The Adventures of Butthurt Ani… thecoffeefox on Long Time, No Blogging Lady Equanimity on An Unexpected Conversation Abo…
Required VerbiageThis blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Still More Required VerbiageAll material © 2013–2015 by Wesley Morrison.
Yet More Required VerbiageAll reviews are of publications I have purchased. Review copies are not accepted. Suggestions and pointers to anything worth reading are always appreciated, though.
Category Archives: Gaming
Your move, Game of Thrones.
…was completely ignored by my godson during trick-or-treating in favor of his grandma. …watched my godson completely ignore everyone but me during trick-or-treating after his grandma got tired of all the walking and went home. …dressed up as a Star … Continue reading
This is how my home office looked for most of today: And this is what convinced me it would be worth it: Me: “So what Internet speed are we going to get, really?” Him: “You’ll get blah-de-blah-de-blah-blah-blah.” Me: “And that means … Continue reading
Work, family, and yes, even Star Trek Online have conspired to keep from blogging, making a lot of headway on the next Many Earths novel, and reading that stack of physical books on my nightstand and that queue of e-books … Continue reading
“What are you doing?! Get back in the helicopter!” “But Francis and Bill need help!” “Leave ’em! They’re just NPCs!”